R. Carter Woodworks
End Grain - Zebrawood / Walnut / Maple
This is the type of piece you can leave on your counter full-time, an everyday addition to your kitchen; or bring out for special occasions as a centerpiece for serving.
[Please note these pieces of art are made to order, so please allow up to 2 weeks for completion]
- Size (approx): 19" x 13" x 1.5" or choose 12" x 12" x 1.5" Each board is a unique item and will not be the exact same size. If you have restrictions please let us know when you purchase and we can accommodate you.
- Heavy-Duty, Heirloom-Quality Cutting Board made with End Grain Zebrawood, Walnut, and Maple.
- All Natural Hardwoods, there are no stains or dyes used.
- Finished with a food-safe mineral oil & beeswax blend.
- End Grain surface resists scarring and wear, & will also be kind to your knives.
- Recessed end-grips for easy handling.
- Clear Rubber Feet underneath for stability.